Saturday, May 24, 2008

05/09/08 Blue Bird Benefit Set Lists

Well I have finished editing the Casey Reeves & Wes Wingate, Ryan Groff, and Witch's Hat shows, and they are now up on my site for download. Here are the links:
Casey Reeves & Wes Wingate
Ryan Groff
Witch's Hat
I am still working on the King Thief show, so it will be some time still before I have a set list or can post the show on my site. I will keep you posted on my progress. I have to that the Ryan Groff show was surprisingly good, and that I liked Witch's Hat more after I edited the show.

Here are the set lists for the night:
Ryan Groff
Set List:
1) Intro
2) Wooden Houses
3) Lake Water
4) Landlocked
5) Lines

Casey Reeves & Wes Wingate
Set List:
1) Intro
2) Radio King (Golden Smog)
3) Blood On Your Hands
4) 2:45 A.M.(Eliot Smith)
5) You Ain't Goin' Nowhere (Bob Dylan)
6) ?
7) Carolina
8) Late Greats (Wilco)
9) ?

Witch's Hat
Set List:
1) Intro
2) Bomb Squad
3) Tizona
4) Behold
5) Tuning filler Song
6) Tonight
7) Popsicles
8) Dance Machine
9) ?
10) ?
11) ?
12) Glodyany 1972

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd love to hear it, but when I enter the password, the box just pops up again and again. :0(